Friday, November 28, 2008

Greetings and Blogutations!

Hello readers,

This blog is dedicated to the time I spent living and working in London. While I no longer live in the area, it has left a lasting impression on me and I wanted to share some of the highlights that the city has to offer. My research on events and attractions in London is ongoing as my obsession with British life continues.

I decided to create this blog with the intention of spreading my love of all things British. My love affair with London began in 2005 when I moved my life overseas for a job opportunity. I left the area in 2006 and now live back in the US. I will share with you the places and things that I did on my travels as well as some suggestions for things to do in the area right now based on my own experience as well as advice I have received from friends, family, and others who currently live in or have recently visited the UK. The opinions expressed herein are those of myself and those closest to me. If you happen to find an inaccuracy or want to have a healthy debate about something you see here, feel free to comment and visit often for updates.

Thanks for reading!

-The LondonYorker

No comments: